READY TO SHIP NOW!
Buy one we donate one! Over 5,000 masks donated and counting!
Mrs. Cook's 2nd grade class at Imagine Rosefiled School in Surprise, AZ
Made from upcycled tees and tanks.
Includes 7 Mystery Masks
These masks feature:
- Hand-Made by us in Arizona, USA.
- ADULT: Approximately 5''x8'' - one size fits most.
- KID: Approximately 4.5''x6'' - one size fits mosts. (There will be repeats for kid masks)
- 3 Layers of Protection - Made with 2 pieces of 100% jersey cotton fabric with a single piece of Pellon Filter (non-removable) in the center.
- Machine washable - cold water, delicate cycle and air dry.
- NOT a medical mask.
- Mystery Mask can be any mask from the options below.
Absolutely NO refunds, returns, or exchanges on these.
Each is made by hand and screen printed by hand. These are all made from shirts, so the material is a bit more difficult to work with. No two will be exactly the same. Minor offsetting on the designs may occur.
The mask should not be used; (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. Flex Comics make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
Stay safe out there! #WEareFLEX
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.